Collection of the best information from our Divorce Empowerment series
Divorce is difficult. If you are divorcing someone with a personality disorder, your divorce can be even more difficult. If you think that the court and lawyers will help you and see the problems, you are wrong.
Divorcing someone with a crazy personality disorder will make your divorce a constant battle. If you think that the court and lawyers will help you and see the problems, you are wrong. A divorce like this is never as easy as you’d hope.
This mini-handbook is a compilation of the best information from our Divorce Self Help Guide Books series and covers many topics that will help you while divorcing. Dealing with a toxic ex in court will make you feel crazy – don’t let it stop you from protecting yourself and your kids.
You will find:
– The top red flags to determine if you are in a dysfunctional relationship
– What a narcissist or borderline personality disorder ex may do in court
– How to deal with high conflict in court
– Questions to ask your lawyer
– An alternative plan instead of being forced to co-parent with a narcissist
You can make it through your divorce, even if your ex is narcissistic or borderline personality disordered. Learn from the experience of others and find out what you need to do.
This book can be physically purchased at Gray Mart in Munro Falls Ohio. Facesbook: @theGrayMart